Avaforce 100 Mg $80.00 – $155.00
Avaforce 50 Mg $28.00 – $80.00
Avaforce Tablets $28.00 – $155.00
Avana 100 Mg $85.00 – $166.00
Avana 200 Mg $132.00 – $260.00
Extra Super Avana $181.00 – $357.00
What is Avanafil medication?
Erectile dysfunction is treated with avanafil (ED: impotence; inability to get or keep an erection in men). Avanafil belongs to the phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor family of drugs. During sexual stimulation increases blood flow to the penis, and Avanafil does not improve sexual desire or treat erectile dysfunction.
Avanafil doesn’tdoesn’t prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases such as the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
What is the best way to take this Avanafil?
Avanafil is available as a pill that must swallow. Avanafil is usually taken with or without meals as needed by males taking the 100-mg or 200-mg dosages around 15 minutes before sexual activity. Avanafil is usually taken with or without meals as required by males taking the 50-mg dosage, around 30 minutes before sexual activity. Avanafil should always be used once per 24 hours. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and if you have any questions, ask your doctor or chemist to clarify whatever you don’tdon’t comprehend. Avanafil should be taken exactly as directed by your doctor. Don’t take just a little of it or take it more frequently than the doctor prescribes.
Your doctor would most likely start you on an average dose of Avanafil and adjust it as needed depending on how you react to the drug. If Contact your doctor avanafil isn’t working or you have adverse effects.
Other use for this drug
Other uses for this drug may be prescribed; see your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Should I follow any specific dietary guidelines?
While using this medicine, talk to your doctor about eating grapefruit and drinking grapefruit juice.
What are the possible side effects of this pill?
Avanafil has the potential to induce adverse effects. Contact your health care provider if any of these signs are severe, especially do not go away:
- back pain
Some of the adverse effects might be life-threatening. If you have any of these signs, contact your physician right away or seek an emergency medical alert:
- A protracted erection of more than 4 hours
- A sudden loss of eyesight in one or both eyes (see below for more information)
- A sudden loss of hearing (see below for more information)
- A ringing sensation in the ears
- swollen eyelids
Other adverse effects of Avanafil are possible. Contact your doctor if you experience any odd issues while using this drug.
After using drugs identical to Avanafil, some individuals reported a rapid loss of some or all of their eyesight. It’s unclear if the drug caused the visual loss. If you suddenly lose your vision while taking Avanafil, contact your doctor right once. Until you speak with your doctor, don’t take any more avanafil or related drugs like sildenafil (Cenforce, Fildena), tadalafil (Tadarise), or vardenafil (Vilitra).
What should I know about this medication’s storage and disposal?
Maintain this medicine tightly wrapped in the original packaging or out of reach of children. It should be maintained at ambient temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
Unused prescriptions should dispose of in a particular manner to prevent dogs, children, and others from ingesting them. Nevertheless, you really shouldn’t flush this medication down the toilet. Instead, a drug take-back program is an ideal approach to get rid of your medicine.
Speak to your pharmacist or contact your local general waste agency to learn about take-back programs in your region.
Since many containers are not child-resistant and can be easily opened by small children, keeping all medicine out of sight and reach is vital.
To keep small children safe from poisoning, always lock the safety caps and store the medication in a secure location out of their sight and reach.
What further precautions should I take?
- If you are allergic to Avanafil, any other drugs, or any of the components in avanafil tablets, notify your doctor and pharmacist before taking it. Ask your pharmacist or look in the patient information for a list of the ingredients.
- If you are taking or have recently taken riociguat or nitrates like isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, & nitroglycerin, do not take Avanafil.
- While using Avanafil, avoid illicit drugs that include nitrates, such as amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutritional supplements, or herbal items you’re taking or planning to use.
- Your doctors might have to change your prescription dosages or monitor you closely for side effects. Many other drugs may interact with Avanafil, so make sure to inform your doctor about all of your prescriptions, even if they aren’taren’t listed here.
- If a doctor has ever told you to avoid sexual activity for medical reasons, if you’ve had heart surgery in the recent six months, or if you’ve ever had an erection that lasted more than four hours, tell your doctor. Tell your physician if you have or have ever had angulation, cavernosal fibrosis, or Peyronie’s disease; a heart attack; a stroke; an irregular heartbeat; a blocked artery; angina; high or low blood pressure; heart failure; blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia or leukemia; ulcers; bleeding problems; liver & kidney disease.
- Also, inform your doctor if you have or have ever had retinitis pigmentosa or if you’ve ever had significant vision loss, mainly if the vision loss was caused by a restriction of blood supply to the nerves that help you see.
- You should be aware that Avanafil is just for men, and Avanafil should not be used by women, especially if they are pregnant or could become pregnant or breastfeed. A pregnant lady should contact her doctor if she is taking Avanafil.
- Consult your doctor about the safe consumption of alcoholic drinks while taking Avanafil. Suppose you consume a substantial amount of alcohol while taking Avanafil (more than three glasses of wine or three shots of whiskey). In that case, you are more likely to have avanafil side effects such as dizziness, headache, rapid pulse, and low blood pressure.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking Avanafil if you undergo surgery, including dental surgery.
- You should be aware that sexual activity, especially if you have heart disease, might burden your heart. If you get chest discomfort, dizziness, or nausea when sexually active, call your doctor right away and stop unless your doctor says otherwise.
- Inform all of your medical professionals that you are taking Avanafil. The healthcare experts who treat you will need to know when you last took Avanafil if you ever require emergency medical treatment for a heart condition.
What additional details should I be aware of?
Keep all of your doctor’s visits.
Do not give your medicine to anybody else. Any issues you have regarding refilling your prescription should directe to your pharmacist.
Keep a documented note of all the medicine seven nonprescription medications you are taking and any vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements you Are taking. If you see a doctor or are admitted to a hospital, you should carry this list with you. It Is also helpful knowledge to have on hand in case of an emergency.